Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oil Spills and Wind Farms


Does anyone else find it funny that we are experiencing the absolute worst oil spill in the history of the world at the same time that the wind farm off the cost of Nantucket Island is about to be built?

I wouldn’t be surprised if in a few weeks to a few months we start to hear reports of how much safer the wind farm is, and that it would NEVER leak anything into the ocean.

I know it sounds like a huge conspiracy theory, but I really wouldn’t put it past the people who stand to make literally billions of dollars from the clean energy industry.  They get to ruin the companies that they have vilified for so long AND raise themselves up to the level that these companies previously held.

I’m not sure if I am right about this (not that I really believe it, anyway), but remember: Almost every problem in the world can be traced back to money.  This one is no different.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: